DAY ONE RESULTS:
You MUST fish all 4 qualifying events to qualify for the Championship. REGISTRATION OPENS 30 DAYS PRIOR
If you register and you have not qualified, your registration will be refunded and you will not be able to fish this event.
Please complete the registration form with correct address, phone, and email for BOTH anglers. No subs are allowed for Championship events. If your partner is unable to fish, you must fish solo.
If you have a question about registration, please contact Pamela Moore at 903-780-2286 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU MUST make your election for the side pot when you register.
OFF-LIMITS begins Sunday, October 15th, at 11:59 pm and runs through the start of the tournament.
NO INFO RULE
- Takes effect at the start of off-limits and runs through the start of the tournament.
- You cannot practice with anyone other than your partner. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No private messages regarding Possum Kingdom Lake is allowed on any social media websites or forums. Other than using publicly available information, no fishing information may be purchased, bartered, solicited or received from anyone who has been on tournament waters during the established off-limits period.
- Anyone who violates this No-information rule, the entire team will be scratched from the field without refund of entry fees.
- This will be a polygraph question.
OFFICIAL PRACTICE will be Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (Oct 25-27).
ONLY WITH PAID ONLINE REGISTRATION – YOU MUST BE PAID BEFORE YOU PUT YOUR BOAT ON THE WATER.
- Wednesday, October 25th – you may leave the ramp at 7:00 am and your boat must be off the water by 6:00 pm
- Thursday, October 26th – you may leave the ramp at 7:00 am and your boat must be off the water by 6:00 pm
- Friday, October 27th – you may leave the ramp at 7:00 am and your boat must be off the water by 4:00 pm
MEETING AND BOAT NUMBER DRAW FOR ALL ANGLERS FRIDAY NIGHT AT PK CHAMBER OF COMMERCE.
- Onsite registration and boat number draw opens at 5:00 pm
- Dinner and meeting begins at 6:00
- location is PK Chamber of Commerce – 362 FM2353, Graford, TX 76449
If you have a question about any of the rules or how the tournament will be run, please contact Donnie Moore at 817-896-2309 or by email email@example.com, or Darryl Roach at 817-475-3732 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CONTROLLED START BOTH DAYS.
- Marina: Bugs Beach
- You may put in at any public access ramp and boat over to Bugs Beach or you may launch there.
- We will release boats in number order after prayer and National Anthem at safe light.
WEIGH-IN will be at the PK Chamber of Commerce 362 FM2353, Graford, TX 76449.
- Fishing times will be according to boat number and times will be listed on your boat card. You MUST be checked in by your flight time. ANY TEAM WHO FAILS TO BE CHECKED IN WITH THEIR CATCH BY THEIR FLIGHT DEADLINE WILL BE ASSESSED A 1-POUND PENALTY PER MINUTE UP TO 15 MINUTES. AFTER 15 MINUTES, THAT TEAM WILL NOT BE ABLE TO WEIGH THEIR CATCH.