Team Trail Outdoors - Texas Tournament Bass fishing - Donnie: 817-896-2309 DARRYL: 817-475-3732 PAMELA: 903-780-2286
* Construction industry includes commercial or residential. First responders include fireman, police officers, EMT, Paramedics, RN, and others who are designated and trained to respond to emergency situations. First responders may be paid or volunteer positions.
* All TTO rules will apply except those regarding off limits and practice days, please click on the “Rules” link above.
* Onsite registration will begin at 5:00 am on July 17 at West Bay Marina
* Please include proper emails and phone numbers. We may send notifications by text or email for details regarding tournaments so please be sure that we have the correct information.
* All fields are required.
* Set-up and weigh-in will be at West Bay Marina. You MUST come to the designated spot and get a YELLOW WEIGH-IN bag for your fish. You will not be allowed to weigh your fish unless you have them in the designated bags. Once you weigh your fish, you will return the bag to the tub for another team to use. We will have 30 bags total in rotation.