Team Trail Outdoors - Texas Tournament Bass fishing - Donnie: 817-896-2309 DARRYL: 817-475-3732 PAMELA: 903-780-2286
Registration opens April 30th.
* Because of the holiday on Monday, our off limits will not end on Sunday as usual. For this one tournament, off limits begins at 11:59 pm on, Monday, May 25th. Contestants may practice on Thursday, May 28th, and Friday, May 29th, as long as they have paid their entry online before launching their boats to practice.
* For full rules and details regarding off limits and practice days, please click on the “Rules” link above.
* Early registration will be from 4-7 pm on Friday May 29th and starting at 5:00 am on Saturday morning, at Little Elm Park, 109 Lewis Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068 (see map below).
* We’ll have a controlled trailering event. You can launch your boat from any public boat ramp, but your start and stop fish times will be according to your boat number (flights).
* Weigh-in will be by BOAT ONLY. Please see the attached diagram for check-in and where to bring your fish. You can check out all the details by watching our YouTube video at https://youtu.be/swXl8_16FX8.
* If you sign up online, make sure that both new members are checked on the registration form (if you have not already fished with us and paid your membership fees) and please include proper emails and phone numbers. We will send notifications by text and email for details regarding tournaments so please be sure that we have the correct information.
* SUBSTITUTES – If you are using a substitute for this event, please register under your team’s original members so that it will not form a new team. Make a note or send a separate email to us to give us your substitute information. We will need the substitute’s name, email address, and phone number. You will not need to pay a membership fee for a substitute (for this event only).
* All teams must come by registration to draw boat numbers.
* All fields are required
* The pictures below can be saved to your device for your convenience. The first picture shows the set-up and explains how weigh-in will flow. The second picture shows where Little Elm Boat Ramp is located on Lake Lewisville. You can select (or right click) and save.