Team Trail Outdoors - Texas Tournament Bass fishing - Donnie: 817-896-2309 DARRYL: 817-475-3732
RESULTS DAY ONE:
2020 TTO Championship Day 1
* Off limits begins at 11:59 pm on Sunday, June 14th. Contestants may practice on Wednesday, June 24th; Thursday, June 25th; and Friday, June 26th as long as they have paid their entry paid online before launching their boats to practice. Practice will be from safelight until 6:00 pm each day of official practice.
* There is a no-info rule imposed during Championship off-limits time. Please see the full information on our “Rules” page by clicking the link above and scrolling down to “Championship.”
* For full rules and details regarding off limits and practice days, please click on the “Rules” link above.
* Early registration will be from 4-7 pm on Friday, June 26th, at Log Cabin.
* Please include proper emails and phone numbers on your registration. We will send notifications by text and email for details regarding tournaments. We use the registration list as entered on this specific event, so please be sure that all the information is entered and correct.
* All teams must come by registration to draw boat numbers.
* Take-off will be a controlled trailering event. YOU MUST COME TO EARLY REGISTRATION AND GET YOUR BOAT CARD. You will have assigned times as follows:
|Boat Numbers||Leave Ramp||Start Fish Time||Stop Fish Time||Check-in Time|
|1-21||5:15 am||5:45 am||3:00 pm||4:00 pm|
|22-40||5:30 am||6:00 am||3:15 pm||4:15 pm|
|41-60||5:45 am||6:15 am||3:30 pm||4:30 pm|
|61-87||6:00 am||6:30 am||3:45 pm||4:45 pm|
* We will have specific yellow weigh-in bags for use. Please do not bring your fish to weigh-in unless you are using one of our bags. There will be a tub with bags available and we will have 30 in circulation at a time. Once you check-in, you may get a bag and bring your fish to weigh. AFTER we weigh your fish, please RETURN the bag to the designated tub.