Team Trail Outdoors - Texas Tournament Bass fishing - Donnie: 817-896-2309 DARRYL: 817-475-3732 PAMELA: 903-780-2286
Registration opens May 13th.
* Off limits begins at 11:59 pm on June 7th. Contestants may practice on Thursday, June 11th, and Friday, June 12th, as long as they have paid their entry online before launching their boats to practice.
* For full rules and details regarding off limits and practice days, please click on the “Rules” link above.
* Early registration will be from 4-6 pm on Friday June 12th and beginning at 4:30 am on Saturday. Location – Ray Roberts Marina.
* If you sign up online, make sure that both new members are checked on the registration form (if you have not already fished with us and paid your membership fees) and please include proper emails and phone numbers. We will send notifications by text and email for details regarding tournaments so please be sure that we have the correct information.
* All fields are required
* All teams must come by early registration to draw boat numbers. We will be set up at the Marina on Friday night and Saturday morning and all teams MUST come to early registration to get their boat numbers. Please see the picture below for the specific location.
* We will have a trailering event, but you must come to early registration to get your boat number. You may put in at any public ramp, but you cannot leave the ramp until 5:15 am. All teams will have a start fish time of 5:45 am and all teams must stop fishing at 3:00 pm. Scales close at 4:30 pm.
* Weigh-in will be at the spot designated in the picture attached. You MUST come to the designated spot and get a YELLOW WEIGH-IN bag for your fish. You will not be allowed to weigh your fish unless you have them in the designated bags. Once you weigh your fish, you will return the bag to the tub for another team to use. We will have 30 bags total in rotation for use.