Team Trail Outdoors - Texas Tournament Bass fishing - Donnie: 817-896-2309 DARRYL: 817-475-3732 PAMELA: 903-780-2286
* Off limits begins at 11:59 pm on Sunday, April 18th. Participants may practice on Friday, April 23rd, ONLY with a paid entry online before launching boats in the water.
* For full rules and details regarding off limits and practice days, please click on the “Rules” link above.
* Early registration will be from 4-7 pm on Friday April 23rd and beginning at 4:30 am on Saturday. Location – Ray Roberts Marina
* If you sign up online, make sure that both new members are checked on the registration form (if you have not already fished with us and paid your membership fees) and please include proper emails and phone numbers. We may send notifications by text or email for details regarding tournaments so please be sure that we have the correct information.
* All fields are required
* All teams must come by early registration to draw boat numbers. We will be set up at the Marina on Friday night and Saturday morning and all teams MUST come to early registration to get their boat numbers.
* This event will be a controlled start. Fishing times will be according to boat number and times will be listed on your boat card.
* Weigh-in will be at the same spot as early registration. You MUST come to the designated spot and get a YELLOW WEIGH-IN bag for your fish. You will not be allowed to weigh your fish unless you have them in the designated bags. Once you weigh your fish, you will return the bag to the tub for another team to use. We will have 30 bags total in rotation.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR OFF-LIMITS AREA.