Saturday, August 1st
6:00 pm (sharp! Do not come late)
Fun N Sun Boat and Tackle, Hurst
• MANDATORY – at least one partner (preferably both) MUST attend the meeting. If your team is not in attendance, then you will be scratched without refund. It is very important that we have 100% attendance.
• MASKS – will be required while in the store.
• AOY TROPHY – We will present our TTO AOY trophies to Lloyd Walker and Russell Lee at the beginning of the meeting.
• DINNER – no dinner will be served because of COVID-19 restrictions. Please eat dinner before you come.
• SHIRTS – shirts will be given to every team as ordered. For those who ordered extras, you will need to pay cash for those. Please bring exact change. Shirts are $15.00 each (no tax).
• BOAT NUMBERS – all teams will draw their boat numbers as they check in at arrival.
• TAKE OFF ORDER – Eagle Mountain – 1-61, Lake Worth – 61-1, Lake Lewisville – order of standings from Day 1.
• NO INFO RULE – This rule will be explained in detail at the meeting. It begins at 11:59 pm the night of the meeting, August 1st, and ends at the END OF THE TOURNAMENT.
• RULES – the meeting will consist of a discussion of all the rules for this tournament. Anglers will have an opportunity to ask questions and we’ll have open discussion answers.
• TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR – at the end of the meeting, I will announce the Tournament Director for this event. I will be fishing it personally so I will not be acting as TD.
• CALCUTTA AUCTION – Because of COVID restrictions, this year will be a silent auction. We will have tables with forms set up for each team. Bids will be listed on that team’s form in the order they are made. Highest bidder wins the team. We’ll allow about 45 minutes at the end of the meeting for final bids and then gather all the forms. We’ll announce the winners on Facebook and Instagram. Each winner will receive a text confirming they won that particular team and we will collect payment by credit card only (we will collect payments the week of the tournament). We will not collect calcutta money at the meeting. We will call each team and let them know who bought them so that they will have the opportunity to buy 1/2 themselves back. I will go over this in detail at the meeting. The tables with the forms will be set up before the meeting begins so anyone can start bidding before the meeting.
August 8-9, 2020
Pays the top 8 places overall and a Big Bass on each lake
• August 8 – safe light – 11:30 am, Eagle Mountain Lake (West Bay Marina)
• August 8 – 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm, Lake Worth (Casino Beach) (Day 1 results will be posted on the website so that you will know order of take off for the next day)
• August 9 – safe light – 1:00 pm, Lake Lewisville (Tower Bay)
• FINAL WEIGH-IN – Sunday, August 9th starting at 2:30 pm at Fun N Sun. Masks will be required when in the store. We will allow an audience but they must abide by social distancing and mask requirements while in the store.
Again, the meeting on August 1st IS MANDATORY. IF YOUR TEAM DOES NOT PARTICIPATE, YOU WILL BE SCRATCHED WITHOUT A REFUND.
No changes or substitutions of partners will be allowed beginning August 1st. Calcutta will be based on your team as is, no changes.