Welcome to our first Corona Classic in 2021.
As a reminder, this event is NOT part of our TTO regular season and will NOT affect Angler of the Year points or Championship. This is a separate event that we have created for anyone who wishes to participate.
Following are the guidelines:
- Entry Fees
- $250 per team (plus credit card processing fee = $257). PLEASE do not select New Member box or it will charge you the fee. PLEASE do not select the Optional Side Pot. We are not including a side pot with this tournament.
- One-time fee with no membership required (you do not have to be a member of TTO and you do not have to fish with your TTO partner)
- Registration – Online Only
- Opens Wednesday, January 6, 2021
- Closes Friday, January 15, 2021
- Facebook Live drawings
- First drawing will be on Saturday, January 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm
- All subsequent drawings will be Sundays at 5:00 pm each week
- All teams will be notified via text of matchup contact info
- If we have an odd number of pairings, we will draw 1 team during the Live drawing and give that team an automatic advance to the next round
- Matchups can take place on any body of water agreed upon by both teams
- Both teams in the matchup must agree on the lake of choice
- If teams cannot agree on a lake, both teams shall choose one lake each and then flip a coin for the decision
- If teams need to flip a coin for the decision, no team can suggest a lake that is more than 100 miles from AT&T Stadium
- Tournament can be held on any day of the week and any time limit
- Teams must compete on the same day and at the same time as agreed
- Teams must agree on which team’s scales to use and both bags will be weighed on the same scale
- Tournament must be completed no more than 7 days after the pairings. Results are due no later than 4:00 pm on Sunday
- The winner of each matchup will text Donnie the results immediately after weigh-in (817-896-2309)
- Any team that does not show up on competition day will be forfeited
- Moving Forward
- All winners from each round will be drawn for the next round’s pairings
- All drawings will be Facebook Live events and held on Sunday at 4:30 pm for the next week’s pairings.
- This will be an Imatch competition until there are no more than 5 teams left in the bracket. (Example: Week 1 – 20 teams and 10 matches, Week 2 – 10 teams remain and 5 matches, Week 3 – 5 teams remain, 1 day fish-off for the money)
- The final 5 teams will text their lake of choice for the final round and we will hold a Facebook Live event to draw the lake and announce the schedule for the final round to be held on the following Saturday
- Pay-out will be 1 place for every 5 entries
- All TTO regular rules apply with the exception of the off-limits rule. There are no off limits to practice.
- Anglers must abide by local and state laws and any other temporary restrictions placed on a lake during this time.